We have made it easy. Whether you're visiting our Pit, on a jobsite, in your office, working out of town or at home, we've provider the tools and resources to connect with us.
Safety is a high priority for Panther Crushing. While rock quarries are dangerous, we want to ensure the continuous safety of our customers, vendors, and employees. We ask you to adhere to all Quarry (Pit) Procedures while visiting the quarry.
Quarry (Pit) Procedures
1. Check in at the scale shack upon arrival.
2. Before hauling material, weigh-in at the scale shack for a tare weight.
3. First time haulers to our quarry, must sign a Site-Specific Hazard Awareness Certificate.
4. Adhere to all posted traffic/warning signs and designated restricted areas.
5. Be cautious of other commercial, residential and cattle traffic.
6. When in the quarry, a hard hat is required anytime you are out of your vehicle.
For easy and fast access to our frequently used documents, we have provided customers the Links to our Commercial Product/Service Order Form, Commercial Credit Application, and Employment Application. Please return forms via: Email, Fax, US Postal Mail, In-Person.